Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants Review

Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants Review

Do you need to replace your old hiking pants? Consider the Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants. This brand of pants has topped reviews and been chosen by writers of several online blogs for a variety of reasons. It may look like a regular on the go pair of pants, but it does more to give you comfort during the hike.

According to the manufacturer, the hiking pants are designed to withstand all weather conditions the great outdoors can throw at you. It has the brand’s signature design for tactical pants, meeting the requirements for a great pair of hiking/tactical pants.

Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants are made of 93% nylon, which is a material that is quick drying and will not smell. The remaining 7% is Spandex, which is another material that is ideal for adventuring.

With that being said, it just proves that these hiking pants provide comfort and durability. Aside from this, it also allows great mobility while still looking fit. And because it is a 4-way elastic fabric, the pants look slim. Surely, these hiking pants will make your adventure to the peak more comfortable.

Features of the Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants

  • Features a 4-way elastic fabric that is 93% nylon and 7% Spandex
  • Features DuPont Teflon Coating that resists stains and prolongs durability of the pants
  • Has the manufacturer’s EU signature UTP design
  • Breathable and comfortable to wear
  • Durable enough to withstand most outdoor conditions
  • Looks fit and slim when worn
  • Allows mobility with its stretchable waist design, adding 2” of range
  • Lightweight and packable
  • Has moisture-wicking ability to keep you dry in the outdoors
  • Includes a waist flap with Velcro and a YKK zipper fly made of metal
  • Features useful low-profile pockets on the front, thighs, and rear for carrying essential hiking valuables
  • Internal pockets in the knees that add protection

Advantages

Many hiking enthusiasts would agree that the best material for hiking clothing is nylon. The more nylon that is weaved into the fabric, the stronger and the greater its thermal insulation. If that is the basis, then the Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants definitely deserves to be included in the list of the best hiking pants. It is made of 93% nylon and 7% Spandex.

The hiking pants have a DuPont Teflon coating that is meant to make the fabric more durable, protecting it from abrasion. Aside from this, your legs will also be protected from scratches from the branches or pointed objects you will meet along the terrain.

While some hiking pants are durable, they are not that comfortable to wear. This brand boasts their signature EU design that makes the specific product a stand out on the market. It is lightweight and breathable, making you feel comfortable. And since it is stretchable, your movement will not be compromised. You are sure to conquer any kind of terrain with these pants.

Aside from this, the hiking pants also have moisture-wicking capabilities. In other words, it keeps you warm during the colder weather and keeps you cool during the warmer weather. This way, you do not need to bring an extra pair of pants, especially if it’s just a two-day hike.

When hiking in the mountains, you want your valuables to stay close to your body. The Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants have plenty of pockets to make room for your smartphone, wallet, first aid kit, knife, and snacks. So when you have to leave your backpack behind, you do not have to carry your important belongings in your hands. Meanwhile, the extra internal pockets on the knees also provide an extra layer of protection.

Disadvantages

Though there are so many good reviews about these hiking pants, it does not go without negative impressions from buyers. One of the most common complaints is that the zipper is not high quality. The same goes with the Velcro for the fly. While the hiking pants are really durable, these little features can affect its overall quality. Aside from this, some hikers find it annoying that the pants make noise when the Nylon fabric rubs together.

Verdict

With all the positive reviews and great features of the Helikon-Tex Outback Line OTP Outdoor Tactical Pants, there is no doubt why it continuously tops the list of the best hiking pants, specifically for men. They are very versatile, comfortable, and convenient to wear. Indeed you can still be organized and fashionable while hiking wearing these pants.

Click here to add a comment

Leave a comment: